Acme TraceART provides professional and fast transform functions from raster drawing into vector format; it can be used in various engineering drawings including architectural, mechanical, geological, GIS, electrical drawings etc.
- Supports various common raster file formats,such as BMP,TIFF,TGA,JPEG...;
- Output vector formats support many file types, such as DXF, WMF, EPS, HP-GL(.PLT), SVG, EPS,CGM and PDF;
- Supports the batch process mode of many raster files;
- Has unique prompt preview parameter settings function;
- Convenient display control to raster and vector results;
- Can read in DXF file format, display and transfer its saving mode;
- Can directly scan drawings in software;
- Supports centerline, outline and filling mode.
- Supports width recognition of line;
- Supports noise filter and image rectification of vector image;
- Has preset recognition parameters for engineering and relief drawings;
- Easy in use.
PDF demos (Click the following pictures to open the pdf files)