Acme DWG viewer - the fastest and easiest-to-use DWG, DXF,,DWF(AutoCAD R2.5-R2012), PSD, BMP, JPEG, TIFF, PCX, GIF, PNG, MNG, TGA, PCX, ICO, WMF file viewer available for Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/Windows7, Acme DWG Viewer is two tools in one. A full-featured drawing viewer quickly displays your images in high quality. The drawing file browser lets you efficiently find and organize your drawing file.
- Open various DXF, DWG versions ( AutoCAD R2.5-R2012) and DWF;
- Identify literal fonts and entity color correctly;
- Support BMP, JPEG, GIF, PCX, TGA, TIFF, MNG, PNG, PSD, WMF, ICO.
- Support full-screen mode ( press F );
- Support printing;
- Register once and upgrade free permanently;
- Support WindowsNT/2000/XP/Vista/Win7/Win server, without AutoCAD;
Acme DWG Viewer can run in one of two modes:
- Browse window presents an Explorer-like interface that allows you to locate and manage images stored in your file system. This is the default mode when you start Acme DWG Viewer.
- View Window allows you to view a selected sequence of drawing, one at a time. This is the default mode when you double-click on an drawing file in Explorer to view it in Acme DWG Viewer.
High-speed preview lets you quickly and easily take a peek at drawing file without interrupting or slowing down your exploration.
Thumbnail mode shows a thumbnail of each drawing file instead of the normal file icons, allowing you to visually browse more quickly through many drawing file. Thumbnails can be automatically cached to a central database file, or canched to browse folder.
No waiting - multi-threads design means you can use other functions while Acme DWG Viewer is processing -- you’ll spend less time waiting and more time doing. You can change the folder while Acme DWG Viewer is retrieving thumbnail, you can select another drawing file while Acme DWG Viewer is retrieving the preview image of current select drawing file, you can switch into view window while Acme DWG Viewer is processing any task.
Rapid File management utilities including drag-and-drop and cut-and-paste allow you to quickly organize your drawing files and other files into folders.